To meet the Annual Refresher Training requirements, you must complete and record at least three hours training, every year, between 1 April and 31 March. The DVSA will publish an Annual Training syllabus outlining the mandatory elements the assessment will be based on. The Annual Assessment will also cover new information from MOT special notices, additional guidance published by the DVSA, and MOT inspection standards and procedures for your relevant vehicle class.
Our CPD package includes:
- Minimum of 3 hours training towards the end of year exam
- Access to the training video’s, relevant to your end of year annual test
- Access to specialist revision questions relevant to your annual test
- Ensures full compliance with DVSA requirements
- Annual Test with a free exam retake
- Technical support provided by our team of experts
MOT Expert provides your training and assessment either at our dedicated training centre or online for your individual study. For further details on how we can offer this support, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01604 422700.
© Copyright 2020 MOT Expert