Are you eligible?
Training for MOT qualifications is a serious business. To practice as a MOT Tester or Manager is a noble profession. The safety of the public lies in your hands. Not everyone is suited to our courses. So the first step is to answer a few simple questions:
- Have you a current, full UK Driving Licence for the vehicle classes you want to test?
- Do you have a minimum of 4 years experience in the repair and service of these vehicles?
- Do you have no ‘unspent’ convictions for criminal offences connected with the Motor Trade, the MOT Testing Scheme, or involving acts of intimidation or violence?
- Do you have good English reading and writing skills?
Automotive Technician Accreditation (ATA) in:
- Light Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Light Vehicle Inspection Technician
You must also have a valid ATA ID card.
© Copyright 2020 MOT Expert